FloriDUH: Warm beer has man foaming at the mouth
Perry Hegedus, 53, was drinking with his son and son’s friends at Fort Pierce mobile home park when he was allegedly handed a “(urine) warm beer,” according to an arrest affidavit, reports Will Greenlee in his Off the Beat blog for TCPalm.com in Stuart.
When Hegedus got into a lather over the suds and began to scream to his son’s friend about how disrespectful it was to hand someone a “(urine) warm beer,” Hegedus’s son stepped to avert a fight but ended up in a scuffle with his dad, according to the report.
No reason to cry over spilled “(urine) warm beer” because the bottle was actually filled with water and intended to be a practical joke.
Get the DUHtails and arrest affidavit at Will Greenlee’s Off the Beat blog at TCPalm.com in Stuart.
In a related story:
How to Chill a Hot Beer or Soda in 3 Minutes
Here is how to take beer from 80+ degrees to 40 degrees in about 3 minutes.
- Take 6 hot beers and place them into a steel pot from the kitchen
- Toss in enough ice cubes to completely cover the beer
- Fill the pot with water
- Next, toss in 2 cups of table salt.
- Take large wooden spoon and stirred this thing up to be sure the salt dissolved
- Place the concoction into the freezer and in 3 minutes you have ice cold beer.