Cannabinoids can prevent cancer, reduce heart attacks by 66% and insulin dependent diabetes by 58%. Cannabis clinician Dr. William Courtney recommends drinking 4 – 8 ounces of raw flower and leaf juice from any Hemp plant, 5 mg of Cannabidiol (CBD) per kg of body weight, a salad of Hemp seed sprouts and 50 mg of THC taken in 5 daily doses.
Cannabis – whether Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis, male, female, hermaphrodite, wild, bred for fiber, seeds or medicinal resin – is a vegetable with every dietary essential we can’t synthesize: Essential Amino Acids, Essential Fatty Acids, Essential Cannabinoid acids and hundreds of anti-Cancer compounds.
Cannabis clinician Dr. William Courtney recommends drinking 4 – 8 ounces of bud and leaf juice of any Hemp plant, 5 mg of CBD per kg of body weight, a salad of Hemp seed sprouts and 50 mg of THC daily, divided into 5 doses with an Arachadonic acid source, such as Hemp seed oil.
“If you heat the plant, you will decarboxylate THC-acid and you will get high, you”ll get your 10 mg. If you don’t heat it, you can go up to five or six hundred milligrams & use it as a Dietary Cannabis. . . and push it up to the Anti-oxidant and Neuro-protective levels which come into play at hundreds of milligrams,” stated Dr. William Courtney.
Items you’ll need:
1. Magic Bullet (Or any blender would do)
2. 2 scoops of ice cream
3. 2 cups of milk
4. Any additional fruits you may wish to add (My Suggestions: 1 banana or 3 strawberries or BOTH!)
5. Peanut butter (Allergie Substitution: Almond Butter or Cashew Butter)
6. Weed (Any amount)
7. Any sized oven pan (My Suggestion: A pan for mini cupcakes [optional])
8. Tin Foil
9. A spoon
10. An oven
11. Ice Cubes (Optional)
Steps for Stage 1:
1. Firstly, preheat your oven to 325 degrees farenheight
2. While your oven is pre-heating, grab the metal pan, and mix your peanut butter with the weed using a spoon directly on the pan. Remember it is 1/4 cup of peanut butter to 0.5g of weed!
2. [optional] Mix 1/4 cup of peanut butter with 0.5g of weed in each cupcake holder if you decided to use a cupcake pan
3. Now place your tin foil over the pan and make sure you cover the top completely from any air holes
4. When you oven is pre-heated, shove the pan with the mix into the oven for exactly 20 minutes!
Now that you have your Canna-peanut butter, move onto the next stage. You can also save the peanut butter in your fridge for a few months for later use as spreads for bread and bread accessories I tell you huat’
Steps for Stage 2:
1. Grab your Magic Bullet/blender and plug it in
2. Take the blending cup and add: 2 cups of milk, 2 cups of ice cream (Any flavor you like), your fruits to blend, 2 ice cubes (If applicable), and of course 1/4 – 1/2 cup of your Canna-Peanut Butter mix
3. Blend them altogether for a good 15-20 seconds
4. Drink it all and wait!