1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled $
1/2 cup light mayonnaise $
1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 teaspoon Lusty Monk Original Sin
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks, keeping egg whites intact.
2. Mash together yolks, mayonnaise, and next 4 ingredients until smooth using a fork. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
“The Pig Skin” Deviled Eggs: Prepare recipe as directed, stirring in 1 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion, 3 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish, and 1 tsp. Asian Sriracha hot chili sauce with mayonnaise in Step 2. Top eggs with pickled okra slices and chopped pork crackling strips.
White Heat Stovetop Baked Beans
1 lb dry small white beans, such as cannellini beans (or 3 15-ounce cans of white beans)
1 white onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
1 Tbsp Cilantro
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup molasses or Karo Corn Syrup
3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp Lusty Monk Original Sin Mustard
¼ teaspoon Momoun’s Hot Sauce, (or cayenne pepper if you don’t have Hot Sauce)
¼ teaspoon cumin pepper
1 teaspoon Pepper corn marinade
1 teaspoon Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing
1 teaspoon Phickles Pickles juice
1 slice raw thick-cut bacon
5 slices cooked thick-cut bacon, chopped
¼ red onion, finely chopped
1) If you are using canned beans, drain the beans, put them in a large pot and skip to step 4. Put dry beans in a large pot. Cover with water by 2 inches and refrigerate overnight. Alternatively, bring beans to a boil, remove from heat and let cool for an hour.
2) Drain the beans and rinse them. Add them to a large pot. Cover with 1 inch of chicken broth. Add garlic and chopped Onions, . Heat to a simmer and let cook for 1 to 2 hours, until beans are just tender. (Older beans will take longer to cook). Add boiling water to beans if they begin to look dry while cooking.
3) Remove onion, cloves, and bay leaf. Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
4) In a separate bowl, mix together the mustard, molasses or corn syrup, vinegar, hot sauce, marinade, dressing pickle juice and pepper. Add mixture to beans and stir to combine. Add one slice of raw bacon to the mix. Bring the beans to a simmer. Simmer over low heat for 30-40 minutes until thick. Remove bacon slice (if desired). Add more salt to taste. Bake in oven until desired.
Serve hot, topped with chopped red onions and crumbled bacon.
Beef ‘N’ Beer
1 lb. Chuck steak or similar (diced)
1 packet of French Onion Soup mix
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoon Lusty Monk Alter Boy
1 12oz can beer
Combine ingredients in the pot and cook slowly for 3 – 4 hours.